Tuesday, March 1, 2011

In Case You Are Wondering

I decided to write this after my previous note about gender and orientation. Basically it's a note explaining what I identify as and why.

I identify as Queer and Genderqueer.

For the most part, I'm really wishy-washy when it comes to orientation. I find everyone attractive, but because I'm very uncomfortable with people it's very rare that I'm actually comfortable enough with someone to be intimate with them. My comfort level and my orientation are very different things though. Most people identify me as lesbian. That's for the most part incorrect, I am just as attracted to men as I am to women (and everyone in between) I'm just more uncomfortable with men. People freak me out in general, men are just another level of freak out.

As far as my gender, I'm also pretty wishy-washy. No one ever calls the fact that I am female into consideration. However, I dream I'm male just as often as I dream I'm female. Sometimes I forget my gender and am very surprise do find that I have boobs and my penis has disappeared. I know this sounds strange with my apparent phobia of men, but myself as a man doesn't freak me out. I think the reason my gender would be the biggest surprise is because I act very feminine, I mean I barely ever wear pants! However, the reason I wear skirts is because that is what fits best on my body. Pants either fall off, ride up, or cut into me. I can't find a pair that fits as well as skirts. I also know quite a few men who like pink frilly things and like doing their hair and make-up. Only a few are gay.

I really don't care what you call me. I can be a female, male, gay, straight, whatever. I'm me. That's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment